For our first workout of the week, an alternating fat burning circuit is going to give you a great way to improve conditioning, tone up, and lose fat.
Diet is going to be the most important, limiting calories will help you lose weight. In order to increase the intensity, try to beat the amount of time it takes between each circuit, take less rest in between each workout and circuit, or do more circuits.
- This workout should be done at least 2 days per week.
- Nutrition, nutrition, nutrition!
- Complete all workouts in the circuit before moving on to next circuit.
- You should do a short and easy warmup such as walking or riding stationary bike.
- This workout is best if separated by at least one day.
- This workout can be done as often as every other day.
- A short cool down after your workout is helpful with recovery such as stretching, foam rolling, cardio, or walking.
|Workout A Circuit 1|
|Kettle Bell Squats||12|
|Kettle Bell Swings||20|
|Workout A Circuit 2|
|Lat Pull Downs||12|
|Machine Shoulder Press||12|
|Workout B Circuit 1|
|Incline Dumbbell Bench Press||12|
|Workout B Circuit 2|
|1 Arm Dumbbell Row||12|
|Reverse 45 Degree Hyper Extensions||15|
This is called an alternating workout because you alternate from Workout A to Workout B so it does not matter how many times you can make it to the gym a week, you just do the next workout when you make it in next.
When doing these circuits, be sure to be safe and push yourself. The goal is to do each circuit twice. Once you are able to do each circuit twice, work on doing another circuit or doing the circuits faster for an added challenge.
If you have any questions or comments, leave them below and be sure to share this article with friends as a challenge!